Have you ever been excited to have the idea to live in a cave? But, after remembering the bats and worms in the caves, should we not throw this idea?? Guhantara gives out something thrilling. You encourage us to enjoy a cave stay without having to think about the problems. Guhantara does not let you down even after being 10 meters in the field when the urban lifestyles are at question. You’ll feel like part of the Flintstones episode great for a quick weekend ride. Perfect.
The Guhantara Underground Cave Resort is a poetic paradise very suitable for a picnic in Bangalore with friends or colleagues. As India is the first of its kind, it has been very famous since its conception, and all you can encounter will be in a cave underneath it.
Guhantara Resort is one of the best tourist places in Kanakapura, the ideal escape from the pressures of a busy life. This is an Indian subway resort with the best experiences to keep you fascinated. Enjoy playing through caves, walking, mountain biking, paintball, zorbing, riding and even more. Enjoy indoor sports such as carom, chess and Zoro, and pottery. Enjoy rain dancing here while a live DJ steps into the music.
The resort offers rooms such as Cave Suites, Lithic Space, Primitive Space THat overlooks Thottikallu’s stunning and luxurious watershed surroundings, the woods, the Brigade Meadows Bird Park and the man-made lake. After a day of leisure and outdoors, relax at the house spa. The resort has a fully functioning gym and a large area of cricket.
The thought of caves gives us a feeling of primitiveness, but you feel like an outsider in Guhantara cave resorts. The architecture and the calm atmosphere of the phenomenon allows you to respire. You will admire their exclusive rooms from Primitive to Suite.
- Guhanatara offers 18 spacious and breathtaking rooms, with Primitive, Lithic and Cave Suite variations.
- You will just book the room or take breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner for bundles.
- Free Wi-Fi is also available.
- In the summer months, air conditioning will help you overcome humidity.
- You will enjoy a tidy and sleek bathroom, and get free clean towels and toiletries.
- The visitors are available 24 hours check-out to make things simpler.
- Free parking is offered in the rooms free of charge.
- Kids under the age of six are free of charge.
Without good food, a tour is never complete and Guhantara has its restaurant. You can continue to have three meals and snacks included in the kit. They have a fascinating menu and numerous choices to encourage your taste buds. This resort has a bar with great choices of alcohol if you want to drink.
You would be pleased to know as you love swimming that Guhantara has three ponds. You should hold a picnic in the pool and a rain dance. You can opt to visit the wellness center in Guhantara for a relaxing weekend. The Agastya Kuteera is a trained expert in Ayurvedic therapies.
Because of their different activities you would love Guhantara. From outdoor games to indoor games you can play anything. Attractive hobbies include cycling, bull runs, zip-line, paintball, and more. Children will have fun, too.
Guhantara itself is a resort you need to visit due to the different activities.
You will ride 12 km from the resort to the Thottikallu Falls.
- The national park of Bannerghatta is 8.5 km from Guhantara and the temple is 11.9 km away. ISKCON Hare Krishna.
- We also recommend you visit the Bull Temple 17.9 km away.
Guhantara is an impressive Bangalore weekend getaway. You will hold parties, weddings and conferences in this resort.