What Does Cover For Roadside Assistance Mean?
You can buy a comprehensive bike insurance policy and choose a Roadside Assistance add-on with it to expand the scope of coverage of your policy.
A Roadside Assistance Cover is a dependable travelling companion when you venture outdoors to discover new things. Finding qualified assistance if your bike breaks down can be difficult without a comprehensive two-wheeler insurance with a Roadside Assistance Cover.
If you become stranded in the middle of the road, the insurance provider will offer towing, on-the-spot repairs, a different mode of transportation, emergency lodging, and key replacement. This service is provided even if your car is involved in an accident and needs to be towed to the closest service facility or network garage for repairs.*
A bike insurance calculator is an easy-to-use tool to determine the premium you need to pay when you choose add-ons with your core policy.
Roadside Assistance In Bike Insurance Coverage: Five Advantages Of This Add-On
- On-The-Spot Repairs: If your trip has been postponed due to a minor issue, a Roadside Assistance Cover can quickly get you back on the road.*
- Drained Battery: The likelihood of your bike’s battery failing increases if you are travelling during the rainy season. You can wait in such a situation under a shed while dialling your insurance provider, who will then send a technician over to recharge your bike’s battery.*
- Empty Fuel Tank: It’s possible that you were so engrossed in the drive that you forgot to stop for gas. Calling your insurance provider will allow you to take a brief break while they send someone to assist you with refuelling on the spot rather than having to push your bike to the nearest gas station.*
- Flat Tire: If your tire goes flat, you must stop right away because a flat tire prevents a bike from moving forward. Here, the Roadside Assistance Cover can be helpful because your insurance company will send a bike expert to repair the puncture so you can continue travelling.*
- Accident Services: Should an accident occur while you travel, you can contact your insurance company to tow your bike to the closest network garage. They could also aid in cab reservations.*
- Key Replacement: The bike insurance provider will arrange a replacement key if you lose it while travelling.*
- Alternative Transportation: If your car is out of commission for a few days due to the damages and required repairs due to any mishaps while you were on the road, you can get another vehicle to get you around until your two-wheeler is in the network garage.*
- Emergency Transportation: If your car needs to be towed away and you must get home or to the closest city, bike roadside assistance includes emergency transportation, such as a cab.*
- Emergency Lodging: If you are outside your home city and your car needs to be towed away or repaired for more than a day, your insurance company will arrange an emergency hotel room. Be mindful of any fees that may be due here.*
Having a Roadside Assistance Cover in addition to your 2-wheeler insurance can be beneficial, especially during trying times. Ensure that you understand the terms of the coverage provided by this add-on, as it may help you understand what you may be able to claim under the policy. Claims are subject to terms and conditions set forth under two-wheeler insurance policy.
*Standard T&C Apply
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation. For more details on benefits, exclusions, limitations, terms, and conditions, please read the sales brochure/policy wording carefully before concluding a sale.